Kee Gold Analyzer
110% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED STRAIGHT FROM THE HARTZ
SHR 18KY EARRING BACK FOR CALIBRATION!
Kee Gold Analyzer Instructions:
1) Turn Kee Gold Analyzer (KGA) off when not in use (battery will die)
2) Keep Cap snapped on Wand when not in use (Wand will dry out)
1. Turn KGA on
2. Remove Cap from Wand
3. Calibrate KGA with known piece of 18K, set meter to center of white zone.
4. Test items
5. Replace Cap to Wand and Turn KGA off when done.
Better Calibrating Instructions:
1. With KGA off, adjust meter needle to bottom of red zone using the meter adjustment screw
2. Turn KGA on,
3. Calibrate Unit with known piece of 18K, set meter to center of white zone using large knob.
4. Meter needle should be within or beyond the grey zone when on, adjust with large knob on right of KGA and retest 18K
5. The meter needle should now have full range of the meter
6. If the meter will not calibrate at room temperature, change the battery.
Changing the battery:
1. Turn KGA off and remove testing wand and wires.
2. Remove protective rubber cover.
3. Remove two Phillips screws
4. Gently pull KGA apart
5. Replace the one AA Battery with a fresh one, reassemble
A revolutionary, affordable and user friendly gold/platinum purity analyzer. This meter is a quick and easy nondestructive way to test gold and platinum. Test gold alloys from 10K to 24K without having to push a color button. Uses no messy gels or chemicals. Easy to read analog meter movement allows each individual user, after calibration, to become very efficient and comfortable testing gold on his/her meter. The testing probe refill comes with a new cap and polishing tip and is easy to replace. This allows the user to get many years of service from one meter. Uses one AA battery. Calibrate with 18K.